Report NEP-LAM-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Casanova Allende & Le Xia & Romina Ferreira, 2015. "Measuring Latin Americaâ€™s export dependency on China," Working Papers 1526, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Pombo, Carlos & De la hoz, María Camila, 2015. "Institutional Investors and Firm Valuation: Evidence from Latin America," Galeras. Working Papers Series 040, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Philippe Delacote & Eric Nazindigouba Kere, 2015. "Spatial Interactions in Tropical Deforestation: An application to the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers halshs-01112854, HAL.
- Cordonnier, Michael, 2015. "Brazil’s Response to Lower Commodity Prices," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205037, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2015. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships:Theory and Evidence," Working Papers wp408, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Araujo & Jean-Louis Combes & José Gustavo Feres, 2014. "Determinants of Amazon Deforestation: The role of Off-Farm Income," Working Papers halshs-01084611, HAL.
- Orazio Attanasio & Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Costas Meghir, 2015. "Long Term Impacts of Vouchers for Vocational Training: Experimental Evidence for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013326, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Berthelon, Matias & Kruger, Diana & Oyarzún, Melanie, 2015. "The Effects of Longer School Days on Mothers' Labor Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 9212, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pablo García & Josué Pérez, 2015. "Financial Sector Accounts: The Chilean Experience in Their Use for Financial Stability Monitoring," Economic Statistics Series 114, Central Bank of Chile.