Report NEP-LAM-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaparro, Juan & Lora, Eduardo, 2014. "The Economic Payoff of Creating Good Job Conditions: Theory and Evidence from Latin America," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169810, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Javier Olivera, 2014. "The effects of a multi-pillar pension reform: The case of Peru," Working Papers 2014-21, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Franco-Correa A., 2014. "An individual-centered approach to multidimensional poverty: The cases of Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru," MERIT Working Papers 068, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Rokicki, Bartlomiej & Barreiro de Souza, Kênia, 2014. "The Brazilian Wage Curve: New Evidence from the National Household Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudio ARAUJO & Jean-Louis COMBES & José Gustavo FERES, 2014. "Determinants of Amazon Deforestation: The role of Off-Farm Income," Working Papers 201423, CERDI.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cavalcanti Ferreira, Pedro & Monge-Naranjo, Alexander & Torres de Mello Pereira, Luciene, 2014. "Education Policies and Structural Transformation," Working Papers 2014-39, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Seixas, Renato & Silveira, José Maria, 2014. "More of Less isn’t Less of More: Assessing Environmental Impacts of Genetically Modified Seeds in Brazilian Agriculture," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170226, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.