Report NEP-LAM-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecr:col007:36755 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marina Bassi & Matias Busso & Juan Sebastián Muñoz, 2014. "Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full? Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0170, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hasan, Syed & Sheldon, Ian M., 2013. "Credit Constraints, Technology Choice and Exports - A Firm Level Study for Latin American Countries," 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182501, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Jenny Cardenas-Ayala & Leandro Valiati, 2014. "Cultural and Creative Industries as Determining Qualified International Flow Trade in Latin America, 2001-2011," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2014, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2014.
- Juan Mauricio Ramirez & Yadira Diaz & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014. "Decentralization in Colombia: Searching for social equity in a bumpy economic geography," Working Papers 337, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi, 2014. "Regional labor markets in Brazil: the role of skills and agglomeration economies," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Edson Araujo & Luciana Cavalini & Sabado Girardi & Megan Ireland & Magnus Lindelow, 2014. "Contracting for Primary Health Care in Brazil: The Cases of Bahia and Rio de Janeiro," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91322, The World Bank.
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2014. "Innovative Activity in the Caribbean: Drivers, Benefits, and Obstacles," Working Papers 2014-595, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Elizondo Azuela, Gabriela & Barroso, Luiz & Khanna, Ashish & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Yun & Cunha, Gabriel, 2014. "Performance of renewable energy auctions : experience in Brazil, China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7062, The World Bank.