Report NEP-LAM-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Messina, Julian & Gambetti, Luca, 2014. "Evolving wage cyclicality in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6978, The World Bank.
- Francesco Caselli, 2014. "The Latin American Efficiency Gap," CEP Discussion Papers dp1289, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bateman, Milford, 2013. "The age of microfinance: Destroying Latin American economies from the bottom up," Working Papers 39, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- María E. Bonilla-Chacín, 2013. "Governance of Multi-sectoral Interventions to Promote Healthy Living in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17045, The World Bank.
- Castillo, Paul & Rojas, Youel, 2014. "Terms of Trade and Total Factor Productivity: Empirical evidence from Latin American emerging markets," Working Papers 2014-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Diego Arias Carballo & dos Reis Laura, 2013. "Agricultural Supply Chain Risk Assessment in the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17029, The World Bank.
- Adolfo Meisel R. & María Teresa Ramírez G. & Juliana Jaramillo E., 2014. "Too Late but Profitable: Railroads in Colombia during 1920-1950," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012026, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Ferreira de Abreu Castro & Guilherme B. R. Lambais, 2014. "Development without Deforestation," Poverty In Focus 29, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Joelson Oliveira Sampaio & Rodrigo de Losso da Silveira Bueno; Luciana Gross Cunha, 2014. "Confidence in the Judicial System and Court Experience: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Volatility and Inequality as Constraints to Shared Prosperity : Paraguay Equity Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18945, The World Bank.
- Otaviano Canuto & Jose Guilherme Reis & Matheus Cavallari, 2013. "The Brazilian Competitiveness Cliff," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17038, The World Bank.
- Astrid Martínez Ortiz & Santiago Cajiao & Julián Lozano & Tatiana Zárate, 2014. "Minería y medio ambiente en Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 012025, FEDESARROLLO.
- Francis, Joseph A., 2014. "Resolving the Halperín Paradox: The Terms of Trade and Argentina’s Expansion in the Long Nineteenth Century," MPRA Paper 57915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2013. "What's the Long-Term Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Education?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17019, The World Bank.