Report NEP-LAM-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Caselli, 2014. "The Latin American Efficiency Gap," Discussion Papers 1421, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Miguel Atienza & Marcelo Lufín & Gianni Romani, 2014. "La aparente revolución del emprendimiento en Chile. Una perspectiva espacial," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 51, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Luciano de Castro & Shmuel Oren & Alvaro Riascos & Miguel Bernal, 2014. "Transition to Centralized Unit Commitment: An Econometric Analysis of Colombia’s Experience," Borradores de Economia 830, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Emilio Haddad, 2013. "Developing Real Estate Education in Brazil: A Case Study of an MBA in Real Estate Development," ERES eres2013_354, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Ronconi, Lucas & Wedenoja, Leigh, 2013. "Labor Law Violations in Chile," Working Papers 180090, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.