Report NEP-LAM-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Malamud, 2013. "Overlapping Regionalism, No Integration: Conceptual Issues and the Latin American Experiences," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Josheski, Dushko & Magdinceva-Sopova, Marija, 2013. "Applied economic model for an innovation growth," MPRA Paper 51290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," Working Papers 732, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2013. "Goodbye Inflation Targeting, Hello Fear of Floating? Latin America after the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 51282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:13016-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Souza, Pedro H.G.F., 2013. "The Decline in Inequality In Brazil, 2003-2009: The Role Of The State," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt33q062zj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Medeiros, Marcelo & Souza, Pedro H.G.F., 2013. "The State and income inequality in Brazil," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt584222f0, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Thieme Claudio & Prior Diego & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Gempp René, 2013. "Value Added and Contextual Factors in Education: Evidence from Chilean Chools," Working Papers 2013129, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Moncada Mesa, Jhonny & Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro, 2013. "Análisis de las disparidades regionales en Colombia: una aproximación desde la estadística espacial, 1985 – 2010 [Analysis of regional disparities in Colombia: an approach from spatial statistics, ," MPRA Paper 51405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Luis Felipe Batista de Oliveira, 2013. "Potencial de Convergência Regional em Educação no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1888, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Rasol Eskandari & John Goddard, 2013. "Online publishing and citation success in the business and economic history of Spain, 1997-2011," Working Papers 13003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 2013. "Capital market inflation in emerging markets: The case of Brazil and South Korea," MPRA Paper 51255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Arguello & Daniel Valderrama G. & Sandra Acero W., 2012. "Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Policy Adjustments in an Opening Economy: the Case of Colombia," Working Papers MPIA 2012-06, PEP-MPIA.