Report NEP-LAM-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Adler & Nicolas E Magud, 2013. "Four Decades of Terms-of-Trade Booms; Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall," IMF Working Papers 13/103, .
- International Monetary Fund., 2013. "Brazil; Technical Note on Stress Testing the Banking Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Baracat, Elias A. & Finger, J. Michael & Thorne, Raul Leon & Nogues, Julio J., 2013. "Sustaining trade reform : institutional lessons from Peru and Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6610, The World Bank.
- Madariaga, Aldo, 2013. "Mechanisms of institutional continuity in neoliberal "success stories": Developmental regimes in Chile and Estonia," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Javier Gómez Restrepo & Juan Sebastián Rojas Bohórquez, 2013. "Assessing Reserve Adequacy: The Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 781, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sebastian Galiani & Patrick J. McEwan, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0149, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Roberto Rocha C. Pires & Alexandre de Ávila Gomide & Lucas Alves Amaral, 2013. "Políticas de Inovação no Brasil e na China do Século XXI," Discussion Papers 1864, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2013. "Efficiency and equity implications of oil windfalls in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6597, The World Bank.