Report NEP-LAM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gindling, T. H. & Trejos, Juan Diego, 2013. "The Distribution of Income in Central America," IZA Discussion Papers 7236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Davalos, Maria Eugenia & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina & Atuesta, Bernardo & Castaneda, Raul Andres, 2013. "Fifteen years of inequality in Latin America : how have labor markets helped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6384, The World Bank.
- M. Constanza Demmel & Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2013. "Innovation and productivity: evidence for 4 Latin American countries manufacturing industry," Working Papers 1307, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ana Maria Osorio & Catalina Bolancé & Nyovane Madise & Katharina Rathmann, 2013. "Social Determinants of Child Health in Colombia: Can Community Education Moderate the Effect of Family Characteristics?," Working Papers XREAP2013-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Loreto Reyes & Jorge Rodríguez & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2013. "Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile," NBER Working Papers 18817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Martínez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2013. "Micro-Entrepreneurship Training and Asset Transfers: Short Term Impacts on the Poor," Working Papers wp380, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Fernandez & Victor Saldarriaga, 2013. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Payment Dates and Labor Supply: Evidence from Peru," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0140, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.