Report NEP-LAM-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lustig, Nora & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2012. "Declining inequality in Latin America in the 2000s : the cases of Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6248, The World Bank.
- Juan Esteban Saavedra & Carlos Medina, 2012. "Formación para el Trabajo en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010059, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Diego Restuccia, 2012. "The Latin American Development Problem: An Interpretation," Working Papers tecipa-466, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Julia Martin-Ortega & Elena Ojea & Camille Roux, 2012. "Payments for Water Ecosystem Services in Latin America: Evidence from Reported Experience," Working Papers 2012-14, BC3.
- Arias-Vazquez , Francisco Javier & Lee, Jean N. & Newhouse, David, 2012. "The role of sectoral growth patterns in labor market development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6250, The World Bank.
- Beatriz Muriel & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2012. "Employment and Labor Regulation: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Bolivia, 1988-2007," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Item repec:uai:wpaper:inv001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Solange Maria Guerra & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda, 2012. "Pesquisa de Estabilidade Financeira do Banco Central do Brasil," Working Papers Series 294, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.