Report NEP-LAM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:38858 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Galiani, Sebastian & Cruces, Guillermo & Acosta, Pablo, 2011. "Educational upgrading and returns to skills in Latin America : evidence from a supply-demand framework, 1990-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5921, The World Bank.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Tacsir, Ezequiel, 2011. "Effects of innovation on employment in Latin America," MPRA Paper 35429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verónica Amarante & Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "Do Cash Transfers Improve Birth Outcomes? Evidence from Matched Vital Statistics, Social Security and Program Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1106, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Veronica Amarante & Mery Ferrando & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "School Attendance, Child Labor and Cash Transfers. An Impact Evaluation of PANES," Working Papers PIERI 2011-22, PEP-PIERI.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Lanjouw, Peter & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Perova, Elizaveta & Vakis, Renos & Viollaz, Mariana, 2011. "Intra-generational mobility and repeated cross-sections : a three-country validation exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5916, The World Bank.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Leonardo Gasparini & Francisco Haimovich, 2011. "Educational Reform and Labor Market Outcomes: the Case of Argentina's Ley Federal de Educacion," Working Papers PIERI 2011-21, PEP-PIERI.
- Gioia De Melo, 2011. "Peer effects identified through social networks. Evidence from Uruguayan schools," Department of Economics University of Siena 627, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jere R. Behrman & Maria Cecilia Calderon & Olivia S. Mitchell & Javiera Vasquez & David Bravo, 2011. "First-Round Impacts of the 2008 Chilean Pension System Reform," Working Papers wp245, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Carlos Aparicio & Miguel A. Jaramillo & Cristina San Román, 2011. "Desarrollo de la infraestructura y reducción de la pobreza: el caso peruano," Working Papers 11-00, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Sep 2011.