Report NEP-LAM-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011. "Ethanol expansion and indirect land use change in Brazil," Working Papers 0114, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- João Prates Romero & Fabrício Silveira & Gustavo Britto, 2011. "Structural change, National Innovation System and balance-of-payments contraint: a theoretical and empirical analysis of the Brazilian case," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 440, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Peter L. Pedroni & ConcepciÃ³n Verdugo Yepes, 2011. "The Relationship Between Illicit Coca Production and Formal Economic Activity in Peru," IMF Working Papers 11/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Rigolini, Jamele & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "More than you can handle : decentralization and spending ability of Peruvian municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5763, The World Bank.
- Silva, Leonardo Fonseca da & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 2011. "Structural Transformation and Productivity in Latin America," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 724, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2011. "On The Evolution of TFP in Latin America (revised)," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 723, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Marcel Vaillant & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2011. "Micro and Macro Determinants of trade temporary barriers: the Brazilian case over the last two decades," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0711, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rossana Patrón & Marcel Vaillant, 2011. "Public Expenditure on Education and Skill Formation: Is There a Simple Rule to Maximize Skills?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0611, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Diego Gianelli, 2011. "El traspaso de las tasas de interés en el sistema bancario uruguayo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0411, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rossana Patrón, 2011. "When more schooling is not worth the effort: another look at the dropout decisions of disadvantaged students in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0511, Department of Economics - dECON.