Report NEP-LAM-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subjectivity in Credit Allocation to Micro-Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers CEB 11-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ana Maria DIAZ ESCOBAR, 2011. "Spatial Unemployment Differentials in Colombia," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2011014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Fernando N. de Oliveira & Leonardo Ramos, 2011. "Choques não Antecipados de Política Monetária e a Estrutura a Termo das Taxas de Juros no Brasil," Working Papers Series 238, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Perez Truglia, Ricardo & Tetaz, Martin, 2011. "Biased Perceptions of Income Distribution and Preferences for Redistribution: Evidence from a Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5699, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2011. "Central banking in Latin America: changes, achievements, challenges," Occasional Papers 1102, Banco de España.