Report NEP-LAM-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatriz Muriel, 2010. "Determinantes de los Ingresos Laborales en las Zonas Urbanas de Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2010, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00532737_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Grande Martín, 2010. "Remesas, crisis económica internacional y desarrollo en América Latina," Post-Print halshs-00532664, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00532651_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ángel Luis González Esteban, 2010. "Costes y determinantes del crimen en América Latina," Post-Print halshs-00532659, HAL.
- Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2010. "Risk Attitudes and Well-Being in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cárdenas, Juan-Camilo & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2010. "Gender Differences in Competitiveness and Risk Taking: Comparing Children in Colombia and Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2010:18, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo, 2010. "Taxation and More Representation?: On Fiscal Policy, Social Mobility and Democracy in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 294, OECD Publishing.