Report NEP-LAM-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2010. "Update on the Venezuelan Economy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-20, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Veronica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Gioia de Melo & Andrea Vigorito, 2010. "Family Allowances and Child School Attendance: An ex-ante Evaluation of Alternative Schemes in Uruguay," Working Papers PMMA 2010-07, PEP-PMMA.
- Fabio Veras Soares & Elydia Silva, 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfer Programmes and Gender Vulnerabilities: Case Studies of Brazil, Chile and Colombia," Working Papers 69, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Andy Sumner & Joe Ballantyne & Andrew Curry, 2010. "What Are The Implications of The Global Crisis and its Aftermath for Developing Countries, 2010-2020?," Working Papers 68, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Osorio, Juan Carlos Parra & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Performance of Fe y Alegria high school students in Colombia : is it a matter of Fe (faith) or Alegria (joy) ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5413, The World Bank.