Report NEP-LAM-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melisa Morales & Corina Paz Terán, 2010. "Educational Inequality in Argentina: The best and worst performers," Working Papers 5, Instituto de Estudios Laborales y del Desarrollo Económico (IELDE) - Universidad Nacional de Salta - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Jurídicas y Sociales.
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Hoyos, Alejandro, 2010. "Evolution of Gender Wage Gaps in Latin America at the Turn of the Twentieth Century: An Addendum to "New Century, Old Disparities"," IZA Discussion Papers 5086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Atal, Juan Pablo & Winder, Natalia, 2010. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Brandt, 2010. "Chile: Climbing on Giants' Shoulders: Better Schools for all Chilean Children," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 784, OECD Publishing.
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Chile: Boosting Productivity Growth by Strengthening Competition, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 785, OECD Publishing.