Report NEP-LAM-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Bedoya & Celeste González & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M.Streb & Alejo Czerwonko & Leandro Díaz Santillán, 2007. "Database of corporate bonds from Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 344, Universidad del CEMA.
- Alejandro Bedoya & Roque Fernández & Celeste González & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M. Streb, 2007. "Corporate bonds, asset-backed securities and deferred checks in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 347, Universidad del CEMA.
- Roque B. Fernández & Sergio Pernice & Jorge M. Streb, 2007. "Determinants of the development of corporate bond markets in Argentina: One size does not fit all," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 348, Universidad del CEMA.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Packard, Truman G., 2007. "Do workers in Chile choose informal employment? A dynamic analysis of sector choice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4232, The World Bank.