Report NEP-LAM-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Melo, 2003. "La competitividad de Perú después de la década de reforma: Diagnóstico y propuestas," Research Department Publications 1004, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto Melo & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2006. "Productive Development Policies and Supporting Institutions in Latin America and The Caribbean," Research Department Publications 1005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Airola, Jim & Juhn, Chinhui, 2005. "Wage Inequality in Post-Reform Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 1525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David C. Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Slow Passthrough Around the World: A New Import for Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.