Report NEP-LAM-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2003. "Experience of and Lessons from Exchange Rate Regime in Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 10032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hutchison & Ilan Noy, 2003. "Macroeconomic effects of IMF-sponsored programs in Latin America: output costs, program recidivism and the vicious cycle of failed stabilizations," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 03-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- William T. Gavin, 2003. "Inflation targeting: why it works and how to make it work better," Working Papers 2003-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Ricard Gil, 2003. "Do Democracies Have Different Public Policies than Nondemocracies?," NBER Working Papers 10040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2003. "Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia: 1976-1996," NBER Working Papers 10077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2003. "Chile’s Regional Arrangements: the Importance of Market Access and Lowering the Tariff to Six Percent," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 238, Central Bank of Chile.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2003. "The Form of Property Rights: Oligarchic vs. Democratic Societies," NBER Working Papers 10037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.