Report NEP-LAB-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arntz, Melanie & Ivanov, Boris & Pohlan, Laura, 2022. "Regional Structural Change and the Effects of Job Loss," IZA Discussion Papers 15313, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Van Borm, Hannah & Baert, Stijn, 2022. "Diving in the Minds of Recruiters: What Triggers Gender Stereotypes in Hiring?," IZA Discussion Papers 15261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pesola, Hanna Onerva & Sarvimäki, Matti, 2022. "Intergenerational Spillovers of Integration Policies: Evidence from Finland’s Integration Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 15310, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Acabbi, Edoardo & Barcelo, Cristina & Bertheau, Antoine & Gulyas, Andreas & Lombardi, Stefano & Saggio, Raffaele, 2022. "The unequal consequences of job loss across countries," Working Paper Series 2022:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- di Porto, Edoardo & Tealdi, Cristina, 2022. "Heterogeneous Paths to Stability," IZA Discussion Papers 15246, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adams-Prassl, A. & Boneva, T. & Golin, M & Rauh, C., 2022. "Perceived Returns to Job Search," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2231, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Frank Neffke & Ljubica Nedelkoska & Simon Wiederhold, 2022. "Skill Mismatch and the Costs of Job Displacement," CID Working Papers 122a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Caliendo, Marco & Graeber, Daniel & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Seebauer, Johannes, 2022. "Pandemic Depression: COVID-19 and the Mental Health of the Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 15260, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brandén, Gunnar, 2022. "Replacing student grants with loans. Evidence from a Swedish policy reform," Working Paper Series 2022:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Martins-Neto, Antonio & Cirera, Xavier & Coad, Alex, 2022. "Routine-biased technological change and employee outcomes after mass layoffs: Evidence from Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 2022-014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Clemens, Michael A., 2022. "The Economic and Fiscal Effects on the United States from Reduced Numbers of Refugees and Asylum Seekers," IZA Discussion Papers 15317, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Padilla-Romo, María & Peluffo, Cecilia & Viollaz, Mariana, 2022. "Parents' Effective Time Endowment and Divorce: Evidence from Extended School Days," IZA Discussion Papers 15304, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andre Groeger & Gianmarco León-Ciliotta & Steven Stillman, 2022. "Immigration, labor markets and discrimination: Evidence from the venezuelan exodus in Perú," Economics Working Papers 1840, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kevin Boudreau & Nilam Kaushik, 2022. "Gender Differences in Response to Competitive Organization? Differences Across Fields from a Product Development Platform Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 30062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conzelmann, Johnathan G. & Hemelt, Steven W. & Hershbein, Brad J. & Martin, Shawn & Simon, Andew & Stange, Kevin, 2022. "Grads on the Go: Measuring College-Specific Labor Markets for Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 15323, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matti Viren, 2022. "The fiscal consequences of immigration: a study of local governments’ expenditures," Discussion Papers 151, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Alexander Bick & Adam Blandin, 2022. "Employer Reallocation During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Validation and Application of a Do-It-Yourself CPS," Working Papers 2022-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David Huber & Leonie Kühl & Nora Szech, 2022. "Setting Adequate Wages for Workers: Managers' Work Experience, Incentive Scheme and Gender Matter," CESifo Working Paper Series 9713, CESifo.
- Julien Albertini & Valentin Jouvanceau & Stéphane Moyen, 2022. "State-Contingent Forward Guidance," Working Papers 2205, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Nyman, Pär & Aggeborn, Linuz & Ahlskog, Rafael, 2022. "Filling in the blanks. How does information about the Swedish EITC affect labour supply?," Working Paper Series 2022:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Arianna Garofalo, 2022. "Fertility and migration," UB School of Economics Working Papers 2022/421, University of Barcelona School of Economics.
- Jiang, Yi & Laranjo, Jade & Thomas, Milan, 2022. "COVID-19 Lockdown Policy and Heterogeneous Responses of Urban Mobility: Evidence from the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 659, Asian Development Bank.