Report NEP-LAB-2021-06-21This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Haapanen & Christopher Jepsen, 2021. "Dark Passage: Mental Health Consequences of Parental Death," CESifo Working Paper Series 9099, CESifo.
- Meltem Dayioglu & Murat Guray Kirdar & Ismet Koc, 2021. "The Making of a Lost Generation: Child Labor among Syrian Refugees in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2105, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Alexey Gorn & Antonella Trigari, "undated". "Assessing the (De)Stabilizing Effects of Unemployment Benefit Extensions," Working Papers 202111, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Palffy & Patrick Lehnert & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2021. "Social Norms and Gender-Typical Occupational Choices," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0183, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Maryna Tverdostup, 2021. "Gender Gaps in Employment, Wages, and Work Hours: Assessment of COVID-19 Implications," wiiw Working Papers 202, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Shigeru Fujita & Ippei Fujiwara, 2021. "Aging and the Real Interest Rate in Japan: A Labor Market Channel," Working Papers 21-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Luca Eduardo Fierro & Alessandro Caiani & Alberto Russo, 2021. "Automation, job polarisation, and structural change," Working Papers 2021/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Andrew Sharpe, 2021. "The Productivity Performance of New Brunswick Manufacturing: A Detailed Analysis, 1997-2019," CSLS Research Reports 2021-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michela Limardi, 2021. "The Generalized System of Preferences and NGO Activism," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 21014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Piotr Denderski & Christian A. Stoltenberg, 2021. "On existence of private unemployment insurance with advance information on future job losses," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-052/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Angela Wyse & Alexa Grunwaldt & Carla Medalia & Derek Wu, 2021. "Learning about Homelessness Using Linked Survey and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 28861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Libertad González Luna & Sofia Trommlerová, 2021. "Prenatal transfers and infant health: Evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers 1783, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alma Cohen & Moshe Hazan & David Weiss, 2021. "Politics and Gender in the Executive Suite," NBER Working Papers 28893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.