Report NEP-LAB-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2020. "Job satisfaction over the life course," DoQSS Working Papers 20-20, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Yusuf Mercan & Benjamin Schoefer & Petr Sedláček, 2020. "A Congestion Theory of Unemployment Fluctuations," CESifo Working Paper Series 8731, CESifo.
- Jiang Li & Benoit Dostie & Gäelle Simard-Duplain, 2020. "What is the Role of Firm-Specific Pay Policies on the Gender Earnings Gap in Canada?," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-67, CIRANO.
- Julian Pedrazzi & Leonardo PeÃ±aloza-Pacheco, 2021. "Heterogeneous Effects of Forced Migration on Female Labor Supply," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0274, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Emmler, Julian & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2020. "The role of unemployment and job change when estimating the returns to migration," IAB-Discussion Paper 202037, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Karen A. Kopecky & Kai Zhao, 2020. "How Important Is Health Inequality for Lifetime Earnings Inequality?," Working papers 2020-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano E. Palloni & Henry Pollakowski & Matthew Staiger & Daniel Weinberg, 2020. "The Children of HOPE VI Demolitions: National Evidence on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 28157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerhard Toews & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2020. "Enemies of the people," Working Papers w0279, New Economic School (NES).
- Serdar Birinci & Fatih Karahan & Yusuf Mercan & Kurt See, 2020. "Labor Market Policies During an Epidemic," Staff Working Papers 20-54, Bank of Canada.
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Emanuela Ghignoni & Alina Verashchagina, 2020. "To be or not to be a (good) mother: Life-long decisions of women in Italy," Working Papers in Public Economics 193, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Lea Heursen & Eva Ranehill & Roberto A. Weber, 2020. "Are Women Less Effective Leaders Than Men? Evidence from Experiments Using Coordination Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 8713, CESifo.
- Javier D. Donna & Gregory F. Veramendi, 2020. "Gender Differences within the Firm: Evidence from Two Million Travelers," CESifo Working Paper Series 8725, CESifo.
- Gianni De Fraja & Jesse Matheson & James Rockey, 2020. "Zoomshock: The geography and local labour market consequences of working from home," Discussion Papers 20-31, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Joan Monràs & Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Ferran Elias, 2020. "Understanding the effects of granting work permits to undocumented immigrants," Economics Working Papers 1762, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Gutekunst, Christine & Riedl, Arno, 2020. "The Effect of Gender and Gender Pairing on Bargaining: Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2020. "Financing Talent Development: The Baseball Reserve System and the Hollywood Star System," Working papers 2020-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.