Report NEP-LAB-2020-03-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Pierlauro Lopez & Virgiliu Midrigan & Elena Pastorino, 2020. "Asset Prices and Unemployment Fluctuations," Staff Report 591, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," Working Papers DT/2020/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- De Paola, Maria & Lombardo, Rosetta & Pupo, Valeria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2020. "Do Women Shy Away from Public Speaking? A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12959, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brian K. Kovak & Rebecca Lessem, 2020. "How do U.S. Visa Policies Affect Unauthorized Immigration?," NBER Working Papers 26790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Chaparro & Aaron Sojourner & Matthew J. Wiswall, 2020. "Early Childhood Care and Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 26813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Kolk & Kieron J. Barclay, 2020. "Do income and marriage mediate the relationship between cognitive ability and fertility? Data from Swedish taxation and conscriptions registers for men born 1951-1967," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2020-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sandra E. Black & Jeffrey T. Denning & Jesse Rothstein, 2020. "Winners and Losers? The Effect of Gaining and Losing Access to Selective Colleges on Education and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa D. Cook & Maggie E.C. Jones & David Rosé & Trevon D. Logan, 2020. "The Green Books and the Geography of Segregation in Public Accommodations," NBER Working Papers 26819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria De Paola & Roberto Nisticò & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2020. "Fertility Decisions And Employment Protection: The Unintended Consequences Of The Italian Jobs Act," Working Papers 202003, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Abeliansky, Ana & Algur, Eda & Bloom, David E. & Prettner, Klaus, 2020. "The Future of Work: Challenges for Job Creation Due to Global Demographic Change and Automation," IZA Discussion Papers 12962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peri, Giovanni & Rutledge, Zachariah, 2020. "Revisiting Economic Assimilation of Mexican and Central Americans Immigrants in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 12976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nóbrega, Valter, 2020. "Optimal Taxation and Investment-Specific Technological Change," MPRA Paper 98917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevon Logan & Peter Temin, 2020. "Inclusive American Economic History:Containing Slaves, Freedmen, Jim Crow Laws, and the Great Migration," Working Papers Series 110, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Philip Armour & Melanie A. Zaber, 2020. "Does Student Loan Forgiveness Drive Disability Application?," NBER Working Papers 26787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Khoury, Alexander & Kufenko, Vadim & Prettner, Klaus, 2020. "Spurring Economic Growth through Human Development: Research Results and Guidance for Policymakers," IZA Discussion Papers 12964, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard B. Freeman & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2020. "The Impact of Deunionization on the Growth and Dispersion of Productivity and Pay," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2020-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lampropoulou, Manto & Ladi, Stella, 2020. "The role and performance of independent regulatory agencies in post-crisis Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103705, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leonid Azarnert, 2020. "Health Capital Provision and Human Capital Accumulation," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series 2020/02, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.