Report NEP-LAB-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ransom, Tyler, 2019. "Labor Market Frictions and Moving Costs of the Employed and Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 12139, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Acharya, Sushant & Wee, Shu Lin, 2019. "Rational inattention in hiring decisions," Staff Reports 878, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lee, David S. & Leung, Pauline & O'Leary, Christopher J. & Pei, Zhuan & Quach, Simon, 2019. "Are Sufficient Statistics Necessary? Nonparametric Measurement of Deadweight Loss from Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 12154, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Burrone, Sara & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2019. "Does Child Labor Lead to Vulnerable Employment in Adulthood? Evidence for Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 12162, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albanese, Andrea & Ghirelli, Corinna & Picchio, Matteo, 2019. "Timed to Say Goodbye: Does Unemployment Benefit Eligibility Affect Worker Layoffs?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 323, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mertens, Matthias, 2019. "Micro-mechanisms behind declining labour shares: Market power, production processes, and global competition," IWH-CompNet Discussion Papers 3/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Shuaizhang Feng & Naijia Guo, 2019. "Labor Market Dynamics in Urban China and the Role of the State Sector," Working Papers 2019-008, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2019. "Parental job loss and child human capital in the short and long run," Working Paper Series 2019:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Haaland, Ingar & Roth, Christopher, 2019. "Beliefs About Racial Discrimination and Support for Pro-Black Policies," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kabátek, Jan, 2019. "Divorced in a Flash: The Effect of the Administrative Divorce Option on Marital Stability in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 12150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boeri, Tito & Ichino, Andrea & Moretti, Enrico & Posch, Johanna, 2019. "Wage Equalization and Regional Misallocation: Evidence from Italian and German Provinces," CEPR Discussion Papers 13545, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam, Antonis & Garas, Antonios & Lapatinas, Athanasios, 2019. "Economic complexity and jobs: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 92401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lobo, José & Mellander, Charlotta, 2019. "Let’s Stick Together: Labor Market Effects from Immigrant Neighborhood Clustering," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 475, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Norlander, Peter, 2019. "The Growing Divergence in U.S. Employee Relations: Individualism, Democracy, and Conflict," GLO Discussion Paper Series 321, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kelly Vosters & Jørgen Modalsli, 2019. "Spillover bias in multigenerational income regressions," Discussion Papers 897, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mizushima, Atsue, 2019. "What stunts economic growth and causes the poverty trap?," MPRA Paper 92238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becher, Michael & Stegmueller, Daniel, 2019. "Cognitive Ability, Union Membership, and Voter Turnout," IAST Working Papers 19-97, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).