Report NEP-LAB-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acharya, Sushant & Wee, Shu Lin, 2018. "Replacement hiring and the productivity-wage gap," Staff Reports 860, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Herwig Immervoll & Carlo Knotz, 2018. "How demanding are activation requirements for jobseekers," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 215, OECD Publishing.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2018. "Relative Productivity And Search Unemployment In An Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2018-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Hirsch, Stefa, 2018. "Are Estimates of Intergenerational Mobility Biased by Non-Response? Evidence from the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 11561, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michele Battisti & Giovanni Peri & Agnese Romiti, 2018. "Dynamic Effects of Co-Ethnic Networks on Immigrants' Economic Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 7084, CESifo Group Munich.
- Midori Matsushima & Satoshi Shimizutani & Hiroyuki Yamada, 2018. "Life Course Consequences of Low Birth Weight: Evidence from Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-008, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- BIAVASCHI Costanza & BURZYNSKI Michal & ELSNER Benjamin & MACHADO Joël, 2018. "Taking the Skill Bias out of Global Migration," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-11, LISER.
- Ulceluse, Magdalena, 2018. "Self-employment as a stepping stone to better labour market matching: a comparison between immigrants and natives," GLO Discussion Paper Series 219, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Elena Grinza & Francesco Quatraro, 2018. "Workers' Replacements and Firms' Innovation Dynamics: New Evidence from Italian Matched Longitudinal Data," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 550, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Yvan Guillemette & David Turner, 2018. "The Long View: Scenarios for the World Economy to 2060," OECD Economic Policy Papers 22, OECD Publishing.