Report NEP-LAB-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Guzi & Martin Kahanec & Lucia Mýtna Kureková, 2017. "How Immigration Grease Is Affected by Economic, Institutional and Policy Contexts: Evidence from EU Labor Markets," Discussion Papers 45, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- López-Mourelo, Elva & Alba Ramírez, Alfonso, 2017. "Sickness absence from work in Spain: are there gender differences?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 25937, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Netz, Nicolai & Parey, Matthias & Ruhose, Jens & Waldinger, Fabian, 2017. "The Selection of High-Skilled Emigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 12403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce Hollingsworth & Asako Ohinata & Matteo Picchio & Ian Walker, 2017. "Labour Supply and Informal Care Supply: The Impacts of Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care," Working Papers 424, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Michael Elsby & Ryan Michaels & David Ratner, 2017. "The Aggregate Effects of Labor Market Frictions," Working Papers 17-40, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 21 Nov 2017.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2017. "Market Reforms at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 23960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verstegen, Loes, 2017. "On fiscal and monetary integration in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 49f73a6c-d32d-4dff-b5ec-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2017. "Gender and Promotions: Evidence from Academic Economists in France," CEP Discussion Papers dp1511, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Benjamin W. Pugsley & Petr Sedlacek & Vincent Sterk, 2017. "The Nature of Firm Growth," Discussion Papers 1737, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Magdalena M. Ulceluse & Martin Kahanec, 2017. "Self-employment effects of restrictive immigration policies: the case of transitional arrangements in the EU," Discussion Papers 47, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Gnan, Phillipp, 2017. "Wage differences between immigrants and natives in Austria: The role of literacy skills," Working Papers 12, Agenda Austria.
- Sushant Acharya & Julien Bengui & Keshav Dogra & Shu Lin Wee, 2017. "Slow recoveries and unemployment traps: monetary policy in a time of hysteresis," Staff Reports 831, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2018.
- Bernard Michael Gilroy & Julia Günthner, 2017. "The German Precariat and the Role of Fundamental Security - Is the Unconditional Basic Income a Possible Solution for the Growing Precarity in Germany?," Working Papers CIE 109, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Magdalena M. Ulceluse & Martin Kahanec, 2017. "Does employment protection legislation promote immigrant self-employment?," Discussion Papers 46, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).