Report NEP-LAB-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 2017. "Evaluating Public Employment Programs with Field Experiments: A Survey of American Evidence," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-279, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Anna Raute, 2017. "Can Financial Incentives Reduce the Baby Gap? Evidence from a Reform in Maternity Leave Benefits," NBER Working Papers 23793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basile, Roberto & Girardi, Alessandro & Mantuano, Marianna & Russo, Giuseppe, 2017. "Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces," EconStor Preprints 168560, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Hollingsworth, Bruce & Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo & Walker, Ian, 2017. "Labour supply and informal care supply: The impacts of financial support for long-term elderly care," GLO Discussion Paper Series 118, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Francisco Campos & Markus Goldstein & Laura McGorman & Ana Maria Munoz Boudet & Obert Pimhidzai, 2017. "Breaking the metal ceiling: Female entrepreneurs who succeed in male-dominated sectors," WIDER Working Paper Series 166, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Brummund, Peter & Cook, Jason & Larson-Koester, Miriam, 2017. "Is There Still Son Preference in the United States?," IZA Discussion Papers 11003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jerg Gutmann & Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2017. "Sanctioned to Death? The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Life Expectancy and its Gender Gap," Research Papers in Economics 2017-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Ouss, Aurélie & Philippe, Arnaud, 2017. "Jobs, News and Re-offending after Incarceration," TSE Working Papers 17-843, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Albertini, Julien & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2017. "A Tale of Two Countries: A Story of the French and US Polarization," IZA Discussion Papers 11013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Nevoux, Sandra, 2017. "Inefficient Short-Time Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 12269, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory Clark, Andrew Leigh, Mike Pottenger, 2017. "Immobile Australia: Surnames show Strong Status Persistence, 1870-2017," CEH Discussion Papers 07, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Francesco Carbonero & Christian Offermanns & Enzo Weber, 2017. "The Trend in Labour Income Share: the Role of Technological Change and Imperfect Labour Markets," Working Papers 173, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).