Report NEP-LAB-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bazen, Stephen & Waziri, Khalid Maman, 2017. "The Assimilation of Young Workers into the Labour Market in France: A Stochastic Earnings Frontier Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10841, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lammers, Marloes & Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan, 2017. "Pension Rules and Labour Market Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 10840, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Halla & Nicole Schneeweis & Martina Zweimüller & Natalia Danzer, 2017. "Parental Leave, (In)formal Childcare and Long-term Child Outcomes," Economics working papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michael Clemens & Jennifer Hunt, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Refugee Waves: Reconciling Conflicting Results - Working Paper 455," Working Papers 455, Center for Global Development, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Eric J. Baron, 2017. "The Effect of Teachers' Unions on Student Achievement: Evidence from Wisconsin's Act 10," Working Papers wp2017_07_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Vonnahme, Christina, 2017. "Less Alimony after Divorce: Spouses' Behavioral Response to the 2008 Alimony Reform in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & McKinnish, Terra, 2017. "The Marital Satisfaction of Differently-Aged Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 10863, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kramarz, Francis & Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & NordstrÃ¶m Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Social Connections on Firmsâ€™ Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony Edo & Hillel Rapoport, 2017. "Minimum Wages and the Labor Market Effects of Immigration," Working Papers 2017-12, CEPII research center.
- de la Rica, Sara & Gorjón, Lucía, 2017. "Assessing the Impact of a Minimum Income Scheme in the Basque Country," IZA Discussion Papers 10867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Popov, Alexander & Zaharia, Sonia, 2017. "Credit market competition and the gender gap: evidence from local labor markets," Working Paper Series 2086, European Central Bank.
- Chen, Joyce J & Kosec, Katrina & Mueller, Valerie, 2017. "Moving to Despair? Migration and Well-Being in Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 10853, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Optimal Social Assistance and Umemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1294, Purdue University, Department of Economics.