Report NEP-LAB-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward P. Lazear, 2017. "Why Are Some Immigrant Groups More Successful than Others?," NBER Working Papers 23548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralsmark, Hilda, 2017. "Education, norms, and gender equality," Working Papers in Economics 702, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Francesconi, Marco, 2017. "Equilibrium Search and the Impact of Equal Opportunities for Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 12095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The causal impact of social Connections on firms' outcomes," Working Paper Series 2017:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Marek Gora & Piotr Lewandowski & Maciej Lis, 2017. "Temporary employment boom in Poland – a job quality vs. quantity trade-off?," IBS Working Papers 04/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Agnes Szabo-Morvai & Anna Lovasz, 2017. "Childcare and Maternal Labor Supply – a Cross-Country Analysis of Quasi-Experimental Estimates from 7 Countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1703, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Kettemann, Andreas & Kramarz, Francis & Zweimï¿½ller, Josef, 2017. "Job Mobility and Creative Destruction: Flexicurity in the Land of Schumpeter," CEPR Discussion Papers 12112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gharad Bryan & Melanie Morten, 2017. "The Aggregate Productivity Effects of Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 23540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Izquierdo, Mario & Jimeno, Juan Francisco & Kosma, Theodora & Lamo, Ana & Millard, Stephen & Rõõm, Tairi & Viviano, Eliana, 2017. "Labour market adjustment in Europe during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network survey," Occasional Paper Series 192, European Central Bank.
- Wanger, Susanne, 2017. "What makes employees satisfied with their working time? : The role of working hours, time-sovereignty and working conditions for working time and job satisfaction," IAB Discussion Paper 201720, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2017. "Transfer Taxes and Household Mobility: Distortion on the Housing or Labor Market?," SERC Discussion Papers 0216, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.