Report NEP-LAB-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGORE GARCIA Amparo, 2017. "Gender Differences in Unemployment Dynamics and Initial Wages over the Business Cycle," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-06, LISER.
- Camilo Morales-Jimenez, 2017. "The Cyclical Behavior of Unemployment and Wages under Information Frictions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-047, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Borjas, George J., 2017. "The Earnings of Undocumented Immigrants," Working Paper Series rwp17-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ebru Kongar & Mark Price, 2017. "Gender, Socioeconomic Status, and Time Use of Married and Cohabiting Parents during the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_888, Levy Economics Institute.
- Luis Armona & Rajashri Chakrabarti & Michael Lovenheim, 2017. "How does for-profit college attendance affect student loans, defaults, and labor market outcomes?," Staff Reports 811, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2018.
- Buchheim, Lukas & Watzinger, Martin, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Countercyclical Infrastructure Investments," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 20, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Macours, Karen & Molina Millan, Teresa, 2017. "Attrition in Randomized Control Trials: Using tracking information to correct bias," CEPR Discussion Papers 11962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2017. "The German labor market in the Great Recession: Shocks and institutions," IAB Discussion Paper 201714, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Asali, Muhammad & Pignatti, Norberto & Skhirtladze, Sophiko, 2017. "Employment Discrimination in Georgia: Evidence from a Field Experiment," MPRA Paper 78230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Deming & Lisa B. Kahn, 2017. "Skill Requirements across Firms and Labor Markets: Evidence from Job Postings for Professionals," NBER Working Papers 23328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2017. "Gender Differences in Tournament Choices: Risk Preferences, Overconfidence or Competitiveness?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 14, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Ager, Philipp & Brueckner, Markus & Herz, Benedikt, 2017. "Structural Change and the Fertility Transition in the American South," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Is something really wrong with macroeconomics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kerwin K. Charles & Courtney C. Coile & William Gale & Dana Goldman & Ronald Lee & Charles M. Lucas & Peter R. Orszag & Louise M. Sheiner & Bryan Tysinger & David N. Weil & Justin W, 2017. "How the Growing Gap in Life Expectancy May Affect Retirement Benefits and Reforms," NBER Working Papers 23329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norma Burow & Miriam Beblo & Denis Beninger & Melanie Schröder, 2017. "Why Do Women Favor Same-Gender Competition? Evidence from a Choice Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1662, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ariel Burstein & Gordon Hanson & Lin Tian & Jonathan Vogel, 2017. "Tradability and the Labor-Market Impact of Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.