Report NEP-LAB-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Merkurieva, 2018. "Late Career Job Loss and the Decision to Retire," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201606, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Simona Fiore & Mariapia Mendola, 2016. "Family Size, Sibling Rivalry and Migration: Evidence from Mexico," Development Working Papers 390, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Jun 2016.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2016. "Job Displacement Insurance: A Policy Typology," IZA Discussion Papers 9865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2016. "Graduate unemployment and Higher Education Institutions in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Cozzi & Giulio Fella, 2016. "Job Displacement Risk and Severance Pay," Working Papers 795, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ransom, Tyler & Winters, John V., 2016. "Do Foreigners Crowd Natives out of STEM Degrees and Occupations? Evidence from the U.S. Immigration Act of 1990," IZA Discussion Papers 9920, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Manacorda, Marco & Gagliarducci, Stefano, 2016. "Politics in the family: Nepotism and the hiring decisionsof Italian firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66440, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew J.G. Cairns & Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Carsten P.T. Rosenskjold & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2016. "Modelling Socio-Economic Differences in the Mortality of Danish Males Using a New Affluence Index," CREATES Research Papers 2016-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak, 2016. "Randomness or stock-flow: Which mechanism describes labour market matching in Poland?," Working Papers 2016-005, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Adam Bordeman & Bharadwaj Kannan & Roberto Pinheiro, 2016. "Competitors' Stock Price Reaction to Mass Layoff Announcements," Working Papers (Old Series) 1610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2016. "Networks in the Diaspora," Development Working Papers 389, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Francesco LISSONI, 2016. "Migration and Innovation Diffusion : An Eclectic Survey," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2016-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2016. "The Effect of Single-Sex Education on Test Scores, School Completion, Arrests, and Teen Motherhood: Evidence from School Transitions," NBER Working Papers 22222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Collins, Alan, 2016. "A Suicidal Kuznets Curve?," MPRA Paper 71108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier & Francesca Cornaglia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," Working Papers 794, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2016. "What Do Test Scores Miss? The Importance of Teacher Effects on Non-Test Score Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.