Report NEP-LAB-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Merkurieva, 2016. "Late Career Job Loss and the Decision to Retire," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201606, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Simona Fiore & Mariapia Mendola, 2016. "Family Size, Sibling Rivalry and Migration: Evidence from Mexico," Development Working Papers 390, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Jun 2016.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2016. "Job Displacement Insurance: A Policy Typology," IZA Discussion Papers 9865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2016. "Graduate unemployment and Higher Education Institutions in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Cozzi & Giulio Fella, 2016. "Job Displacement Risk and Severance Pay," Working Papers 795, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ransom, Tyler & Winters, John V., 2016. "Do Foreigners Crowd Natives out of STEM Degrees and Occupations? Evidence from the U.S. Immigration Act of 1990," IZA Discussion Papers 9920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manacorda, Marco & Gagliarducci, Stefano, 2016. "Politics in the family: Nepotism and the hiring decisionsof Italian firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66440, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew J.G. Cairns & Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Carsten P.T. Rosenskjold & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2016. "Modelling Socio-Economic Differences in the Mortality of Danish Males Using a New Affluence Index," CREATES Research Papers 2016-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak, 2016. "Randomness or stock-flow: Which mechanism describes labour market matching in Poland?," Working Papers 2016-005, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Bordeman, Adam & Kannan, Bharadwaj & Pinheiro, Roberto, 2016. "Competitors' Stock Price Reaction to Mass Layoff Announcements," Working Paper 1610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2016. "Networks in the Diaspora," Development Working Papers 389, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Francesco LISSONI, 2016. "Migration and Innovation Diffusion : An Eclectic Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2016. "The Effect of Single-Sex Education on Test Scores, School Completion, Arrests, and Teen Motherhood: Evidence from School Transitions," NBER Working Papers 22222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Collins, Alan, 2016. "A Suicidal Kuznets Curve?," MPRA Paper 71108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & Nele Warrinnier & Francesca Cornaglia, 2016. "Locus of Control and Its Intergenerational Implications for Early Childhood Skill Formation," Working Papers 794, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2016. "What Do Test Scores Miss? The Importance of Teacher Effects on Non-Test Score Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.