Report NEP-LAB-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Couch, Kenneth A. & Fairlie, Robert W. & Xu, Huanan, 2016. "Racial Differences in Labor Market Transitions and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9761, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kadija Charni, 2016. "The French Pension Reforms and their Impact on Unemployed Older Workers," AMSE Working Papers 1602, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jan 2016.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1410, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Bergljot B Barkbu & Nicoletta Batini & Helge Berger & Enrica Detragiache & Allan Dizioli & Christian H Ebeke & Huidan Huidan Lin & Linda Kaltani & Sebastian Sosa & Antonio Spilimbergo , 2016. "The Refugee Surge in Europe; Economic Challenges," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2016. "Health capacity to work at older ages: Evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andrea Garnero & Alexander Hijzen & Sébastien Martin, 2016. "More unequal, but more mobile?: Earnings inequality and mobility in OECD countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 177, OECD Publishing.
- Hélène Périvier, 2016. "Recession, austerity and gender: A Comparison of Eight European Labour Markets," Sciences Po publications 2016-05, Sciences Po.
- Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Rouland, Benedicte, 2016. "Does Activating Sick-Listed Workers Work? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9771, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2016. "Irregular immigration in the European Union," Working Papers 1603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nicolas Houy & Jean-Philippe Nicolaï & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Doing Your Best when Stakes are High? Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1609, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Heinz, Matthias & Normann, Hans-Theo & Rau, Holger A., 2016. "How competitiveness may cause a gender wage gap: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 213, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Garcia Perez, J. Ignacio & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Vall-Castello, Judit, 2016. "Can Fixed-Term Contracts Put Low Skilled Youth on a Better Career Path? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 9777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2016. "Evaluating intergenerational risks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278075, HAL.
- Papadopoulos, Fotis & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2016. "Chronic Material Deprivation and Long?Term Poverty in Europe in the Pre?Crisis Period," IZA Discussion Papers 9751, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).