Report NEP-LAB-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Longhi, Simonetta, 2015. "Do the Unemployed Accept Jobs Too Quickly? A Comparison with Employed Job Seekers," IZA Discussion Papers 9112, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna, 2015. "How Immigration Grease Is Affected by Economic, Institutional and Policy Contexts: Evidence from EU Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9108, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Larouche, Alexandre & Trandafir, Mircea, 2015. "Quality of Higher Education and the Labor Market in Developing Countries: Evidence from an Education Reform in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 9099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boll, Christina & Hüning, Hendrik & Leppin, Julian & Puckelwald, Johannes, 2015. "Potential effects of a statutory minimum wage on the gender pay gap: A simulation-based study for Germany," HWWI Research Papers 163, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Naci H. Mocan & Luiza Pogorelova, 2015. "Why Work More? The Impact of Taxes, and Culture of Leisure on Labor Supply in Europe," NBER Working Papers 21297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," IZA Discussion Papers 9125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2015. "Direct and indirect effects of training vouchers for the unemployed," FSES Working Papers 456, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Jana Hromcová & Pablo Agnese, 2015. "Low-Skill Offshoring and Welfare Compensation Policies," Working Papers wpdea1505, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Erich Battistin & Michele De Nadai & Mario Padula, 2015. "Roadblocks on the Road to Grandmaï¿½s House: Fertility Consequences of Delayed Retirement," Working Papers 748, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 9116, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2015. "Suicide, Age, and Wellbeing: an Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 21279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.