Report NEP-LAB-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Loviglio, Annalisa & Piemontese, Lavinia, 2015. "Information Frictions and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 9070, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Farber, Henry S, 2015. "Job Loss in the Great Recession and its Aftermath: U.S. Evidence from the Displaced Workers Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 9069, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marinescu, Ioana E. & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2015. "Opening the Black Box of the Matching Function: The Power of Words," IZA Discussion Papers 9071, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Furlanetto & Nicolas Groshenny, 2015. "Mismatch Shocks and Unemployment During the Great Recession," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Burdett, Ken & Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Coles, Melvyn G., 2015. "The Cost of Job Loss," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9062, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fulford, Scott L. & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2015. "Does It Matter Where You Came From? Ancestry Composition and Economic Performance of U.S. Counties, 1850-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 9060, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Munkacsi, Zsuzsa, 2015. "Fiscal austerity, unemployment and family firms," Discussion Papers 06/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from U.K. Firms," NBER Working Papers 21200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Bozio, Antoine & Costa Dias, Mónica, 2015. "Policy discontinuity and duration outcomes," Working Paper Series 2015:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Thomas Buser & Anna Dreber & Johanna Mollerstrom, 2015. "Stress Reactions cannot explain the Gender Gap in Willingness to compete," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-059/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ,Jason Daniel, 2015. "Agricultural technology choice and transport," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7272, The World Bank.