Report NEP-LAB-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2015. "How Job Changes Affect People's Lives: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 747, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian, 2015. "Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9040, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cigagna, Claudia & Sulis, Giovanni, 2015. "On the Potential Interaction Between Labour Market Institutions and Immigration Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patricia Gallego-Granados & Johannes Geyer, 2015. "Distributional and Behavioral Effects of the Gender Wage Gap," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 753, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nitika Bagaria & Barbara Petrongolo & John Van Reenen, 2015. "Can helping the sick hurt the able? Incentives, information and disruption in a disability-related welfare reform," NBER Working Papers 21163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Peri & Kevin Shih & Chad Sparber, 2015. "Foreign and Native Skilled Workers: What Can We Learn from H-1B Lotteries?," NBER Working Papers 21175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaillat, Pascal & Saez, Emmanuel, 2015. "Aggregate demand, idle time, and unemployment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61832, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Maximiliano Dvorkin & Fernando Parro, 2015. "The Impact of Trade on Labor Market Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 21149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Setty, Ofer & Weiss, David, 2015. "Financial Risk and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 10596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Wunder, Christoph, 2015. "State Dependence in Welfare Receipt: Transitions Before and After a Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 9035, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zetterdahl, Emma, 2015. "Take a Risk - Social Interaction, Gender Identity, and the Role of Family Ties in Financial Decision-Making," Umeå Economic Studies 908, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Bönisch & Walter Hyll, 2015. "Television Role Models and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 752, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Paula Gobbi & Angela Greulich, 2015. "Access to Childcare and Second Child Arrival in European Countries," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2015010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Steingress, Walter, 2015. "The Causal Impact of Migration on US Trade: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9058, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Noland, Marcus & Stahler, Kevin, 2015. "Asian Participation and Performance at the Olympic Games," MPRA Paper 64380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," CEPR Discussion Papers 10600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Noland & Kevin Stahler, 2015. "An Old Boys' Club No More: Pluralism in Participation and Performance at the Olympic Games," Working Paper Series WP15-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.