Report NEP-LAB-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2014. "To be a Mother, or not to be? Career and Wage Ladder in Italy and the UK," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carrington, William J. & Fallick, Bruce C., 2014. "Why Do Earnings Fall with Job Displacement?," Working Paper 1405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Arseneau, David M. & Epstein, Brendan, 2014. "The Welfare Costs of Skill-Mismatch Employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Dixon & Guay C. Lim & Jan C. van Ours, 2014. "The Effect of Shocks to Labour Market Flows on Unemployment and Participation Rates," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rainer Eppel & Helmut Mahringer & Andrea Weber, 2014. "Job Search Behaviour and Job Search Success of the Unemployed," WIFO Working Papers 471, WIFO.
- Elton Beqiraj & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2014. "Evaluating Labor Market Targeted Fiscal Policies in High Unemployment EZ Countries," Working Papers 165, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Karbownik, Krzysztof, 2014. "The determinants of teacher mobility in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2014:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Davis, Steven J. & Röttger, Christof & Warning, Anja & Weber, Enzo, 2014. "Job Recruitment and Vacany Durations in Germany," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 481, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufï¿½, 2014. "Technical progress, retraining cost and early retirement," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 963, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard Duhautois & Fabrice Gilles, 2013. "Payroll tax reductions and job flows in France," Working Papers hal-01006652, HAL.
- Martin Kahanec, 2014. "Did post-enlargement labor mobility help the EU to adjust during the Great Recession? The case of Slovakia," Discussion Papers 23, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Fabrice Gilles, 2014. "Evaluating the impact of a working time regulation on capital operating time. The French 35-hour work week experience," Working Papers hal-01006765, HAL.
- Karbownik, Krzysztof, 2014. "Job mobility among high-skilled and low-skilled teachers," Working Paper Series 2014:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Colombino, Ugo & Narazani, Edlira, 2014. "Closing the Gender Gap: Gender Based Taxation, Wage Subsidies or Basic Income?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201412, University of Turin.
- Haltenhof, Samuel & Lee, Seung Jung & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2013. "The Credit Crunch and Fall in Employment during the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-6, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- L. Rachel Ngai & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy," Discussion Papers 1404, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).