Report NEP-LAB-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer-employee French database," Working Papers 311, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Susanne Prantl & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2013. "Interacting Product and Labor Market Regulation and the Impact of Immigration on Native Wages," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Barnichon, Regis & Figura, Andrew, 2013. "Declining Labor Force Attachment and Downward Trends in Unemployment and Participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-88, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alberto Behar & Junghwan Mok, 2013. "Does Public-Sector Employment Fully Crowd Out Private-Sector Employment?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ratner, David, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance Experience Rating and Labor Market Dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-86, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- B. Ben-Halima & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2013. "Skill premia and intergenerational education mobility: The French case," Working Papers 313, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kondo, Illenin O., 2013. "Trade Reforms, Foreign Competition, and Labor Market Adjustments in the U.S," International Finance Discussion Papers 1095, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Essers, Dennis, 2013. "South African labour market transitions during the global financial and economic crisis: Micro-level evidence from the NIDS panel and matched QLFS cross-sections," IOB Working Papers 2013.12, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Dedoussopoulos, Apostolos & Aranitou, Valia & Koutentakis, Franciscos & Maropoulou, Marina, 2013. "Assessing the impact of the memoranda on Greek labour market and labour relations," ILO Working Papers 483774, International Labour Organization.
- Patrick M. Kline, 2014. "A Note on Variance Estimation for the Oaxaca Estimator of Average Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 19784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Papola, Trilok Singh, 2013. "Role of labour regulation and reforms in India : country case study on labour market segregation," ILO Working Papers 483335, International Labour Organization.
- Ha, Byung-jin & Lee, Sangheon, 2013. "Dual dimensions of non-regular work and SMEs in the Republic of Korea : country case study on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 483558, International Labour Organization.
- Reuven S. Avi-Yonah, 2013. "And yet it moves: taxation and labour mobility in the 21st century," Working Papers 1318, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Liemt, Gijsbert van, 2013. "Private employment agencies in the Netherlands, Spain and Sweden," ILO Working Papers 483872, International Labour Organization.
- Budlender, Debbie, 2013. "Private employment agencies in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 483836, International Labour Organization.