Report NEP-LAB-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2007. "Wage Dispersion and Overqualification as Entailed by Reder Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 1976, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Barragan, Luis, 2006.
"¿Cuánto es el premio al salario por pertenecer a un sindicato en el Ecuador?: Un análisis usando Propensity Score Matching
[How much it is the prize to the wage to belong to a union in Ecuador?: An," MPRA Paper 3947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torbjørn Hægeland & Dag Rønningen & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Adapt or withdraw? Evidence on technological changes and early retirement using matched worker-firm data," Discussion Papers 509, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hakkala, Katariina & Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisitions, Multinationals and Wage Elasticities," Working Paper Series 709, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gustavo Javier Canavire-Bacarreza & Luís Fernando Lima Soria, 2007. "Unemployment Duration and Labor Mobility in Argentina: A Socioeconomic-Based Pre- and Post-Crisis Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0054, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Richard B. Freeman & Douglas Kruse & Joseph Blasi, 2007. "The Same Yet Different: Worker Reports on Labour Practices and Outcomes in a Single Firm Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 13233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Canova & David López-Salido & Claudio Michelacci, 2007. "The labor market effects of technology shocks," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0719, Banco de Espa�a.
- Orsetta Causa & Sébastien Jean, 2007. "Integration of Immigrants in OECD Countries: Do Policies Matter?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 564, OECD Publishing.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2007. "Labor Market Institutions Around the World," NBER Working Papers 13242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumlaï Jongkong, 2007. "Le marché du travail urbain en Thaïlande est-il segmenté ? Analyse à l'aide d'un modèle à changement de régime endogène avec règle de séparation inconnue," Documents de travail 137, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Sébastien Jean & Orsetta Causa & Miguel Jimenez & Isabelle Wanner, 2007. "Migration in OECD countries: Labour Market Impact and Integration Issues," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 562, OECD Publishing.
- Sébastien Jean & Miguel Jimenez, 2007. "The Unemployment Impact of Immigration in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 563, OECD Publishing.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Francisco Haimovich & Sergio Olivieri, 2007. "Labor Informality Effects of a Poverty-Alleviation Program," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0053, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2007. "What When Space Matters Little For Firm Productivity? A multilevel analysis of localised knowledge externalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0706, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- Gregory Erin Givens, 2007. "Unemployment, Imperfect Risk Sharing, and the Monetary Business Cycle," Working Papers 200710, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ximena PeÃ±a, 2006. "Assortative Matching and the Education Gap," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Pennies from heaven. Using exogenous tax variation to identify effects of school resources on pupil achievement," Discussion Papers 508, Research Department of Statistics Norway.