Report NEP-LAB-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Viktor Steiner, 2006. "Making Work Pay for the Elderly Unemployed: Evaluating Alternative Policy Reforms for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 641, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alena Bicakova, 2006. "Market vs. Institutions: The Trade-off Between Unemployment and Wage Inequality Revisited," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/31, European University Institute.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "Directed Search for Equilibrium Wage-Tenure Contracts," Working Papers tecipa-260, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2006. "Industry wage differentials, unobserved ability, and rent-sharing: evidence from matched employer-employee, 1992-2005," DULBEA Working Papers 06-14.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- L. Bryan, Mark, 2006. "Paid holiday entitlements, weekly working hours and earnings in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-52, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," NBER Working Papers 12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:280 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Loury, 2006. "Informal Contacts and Job Search Among Young Workers," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0617, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Andy Snell & Jonathan Thomas, 2006. "Labor Contracts, Equal Treatment and Wage-Unemployment Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1835, CESifo.
- Richard W P Holt, 2006. "Whither Job Destruction? Unemployment, Job Flows and Hours in a New Keynesian Model," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 146, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Liang Zhao & Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2006. "Revisiting The Bell Curve Debate Regarding the Effects of Cognitive Ability on Wages," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-026, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2006. "A Product-Market Theory of Industry-Specific Training," SOI - Working Papers 0610, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel André Maréchal & Clemens Puppe, 2006. "Putting Reciprocity to Work - Positive versus Negative Responses in the Field," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006. "Local Market Scale and the Pattern of Job Changes Among Young Men," Upjohn Working Papers 06-131, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Linda Loury, 2006. "All in the Extended Family: Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles and Educational Attainment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0618, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Quality-Consistent Estimates of International Returns to Skill," NBER Working Papers 12664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene Marie & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia, 2006. "Parental Transfers, Student Achievement, and the Labor Supply of College Students," Working Papers 401, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Amelie Constant & Liliya Gataullina & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Gender, Ethnic Identity and Work," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 643, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 2006. "School Quality and the Black-White Achievement Gap," NBER Working Papers 12651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Migali, Giuseppe, 2006. "Funding Higher Education and Wage Uncertainty : Income Contingent Loan versus Mortgage Loan," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 775, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2006. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," Borradores de Economia 415, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.