Report NEP-LAB-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böheim, René & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment," IZA Discussion Papers 1963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beffy, Magali & Buchinsky, Mosche & Fougère, Denis & Kamionka, Thierry & Kramarz, Francis, 2006. "The Returns to Seniority in France (and Why are They Lower than in the United States?)," CEPR Discussion Papers 5486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kübler, Dorothea, 2005. "Courtesy and Idleness: Gender Differences in Team Work and Team Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 91, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Magdalena M. Muszynska, 2004. "Employment after childbearing: a comparative study of Italy and Norway," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2004-030, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2005. "Migration dynamics," Working Papers ubs0507, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2006. "Is There a Social Security Tax Wedge?," IZA Discussion Papers 1967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- HernÃ¦s, Erik & Piggott, John & Zhang, Tao & StrÃ¸m, Steinar, 2006. "The Determinants of Occupational Pensions," Memorandum 01/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michiel Evers & Ruud de Mooij & Daniel van Vuuren, 2005. "What explains the variation in estimates of labour supply elasticities?," CPB Discussion Paper 51, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wozniak, Abigail, 2006. "Product Markets and Paychecks: Deregulation's Effect on the Compensation Structure in Banking," IZA Discussion Papers 1957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan M. Hoem, 2005. "Why does Sweden have such high fertility?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Katy Cornwell, 2006. "Language and Labour in South Africa: A new approach for a new South Africa," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.