Report NEP-LAB-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2005. "Optimal unemployment insurance design: time limits, monitoring, or workfare?," Working Paper Series 2005:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekberg, John & Eriksson, Rickard & Friebel, Guido, 2005. "Parental Leave – A Policy Evaluation of the Swedish "Daddy-Month" Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 1618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anton Nivorozhkin & Eugene Nivorozhkin, 2005. "Do Government Sponsored Vocational Training Programs Help the Unemployed Find Jobs? Evidence from Russia," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-100, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jason S. Seligman, 2005. "Health, Wealth and Workforce Exit: Disability Insurance and Individual Accounts," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-116, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Matthias Benz, . "Entrepreneurship as a non-profit-seeking activity," IEW - Working Papers 243, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patricia Justino, 2003. "Two Faces of Participation: The Story of Kerala," PRUS Working Papers 19, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Juan Antonio Lacomba & Francisco Miguel Lagos, 2005. "Political Election on Legal Retirement Age," ThE Papers 05/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..