Report NEP-LAB-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2004. "Occupational Choice across Generations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 395, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2004. "Heterogeneity and Aggregation in the Labor Market: Implications for Aggregate Preference Shifts," Macroeconomics 0402024, EconWPA.
- Peter Rühmann & Jens Südekum, 2001. "Severance Payments and Firm-Specific Human Capital," Departmental Discussion Papers 111, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Sweetman, 2002. "Working Smarter: Education and Productivity," The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress, in: Andrew Sharpe, Executive Director & France St-Hilaire, Vice-President , Research & Keith Banting, Di (ed.), The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress 2002: Towards a Social Understanding of Productivity, volume 2 Centre for the Study of Living Standards;The Institutute for Research on Public Policy.
- Tim Krieger, 2002. "Immigration, Public Pensions, and Heterogenous Voters," Departmental Discussion Papers 112, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- P.J.A. van Els & W.A. van den End & M.C.J. van Rooij, 2003. "Pensions and public opinion: a survey among Dutch households," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-18, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Lindén, Johan, 2004. "The Labor Market in KIMOD," Working Paper 89, National Institute of Economic Research.
- T. H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "Legal Minimum Wages and the Wages of Formal and Informal Sector Workers in Costa Rica," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 04-102, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Felipe Morandé & Facundo Piguillem, 2003. "Labor Market Distortions, Employment and Growth: The Recent Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 251, Central Bank of Chile.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2002. "The Distributional Impact of Subsidies to Higher Education - Empirical Evidence from Germany," Departmental Discussion Papers 114, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:03-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:iaidps:88 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:got:cegedp:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore