Report NEP-LAB-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Gonzaga, 2003. "Labor Turnover and Labor Legislation in Brazil," Textos para discussão 475, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:lsu:lsuwpp:2003-012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iza:izadps:858dp is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," Emory Economics 0320, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- J. Jakulj & N. Jonker & H.M.M. Peeters, 2003. "Employment dynamics within small, medium and large establishments in the netherlands at the end of the 1990s: where and to what extent did job creation and job destruction occur?," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 742, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Vindigni, Andrea, 2003. "Employment Protection and Product Market Regulation," IZA Discussion Papers 880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Masso, Jaan & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Optimality and Overuse of Labour in Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hart, Robert A., 2003. "Worker-Job Matches, Job Mobility, and Real Wage Cyclicality," IZA Discussion Papers 881, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silke Woltermann, 2003. "Job-Search Methods and Labor Market Transitions in a Segmented Economy," Labor and Demography 0310001, EconWPA.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," IZA Discussion Papers 882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Groeneveld, Sandra & Hartog, Joop, 2003. "Overeducation, Wages and Promotions within the Firm," IZA Discussion Papers 883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iza:izadps:dp861 is not listed on IDEAS anymore