Report NEP-LAB-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua D. Angrist, 2003. "Treatment Effect Heterogeneity in Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 9708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2003. "How Provincial is your Region? Effects on Labour Productivity and Employment in Europe," LEM Papers Series 2003/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Subhash Ray & Anasua Bhattacharya, 2003. "Surplus Labor in Indian Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Industries," Working papers 2003-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Dowrick, 2003. "Ideas and Education: Level or Growth Effects?," NBER Working Papers 9709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis N. Christofides & Thanasis Stengos, 2003. "Wage Rigidity in Canadian Collective Bargaining Agreements ," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 1-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003. "Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Robert M. Gillenkirch & Markus C. Arnold, 2002. "Stock Options as Incentive Contract and Dividend Policy," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 89, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Henry Farber, 2003. "Job Loss in the United States, 1981-2001," NBER Working Papers 9707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2003. "Evolution of Worker-Employer Networks and Behaviors Under Alternative Non-Employment Benefits: An Agent-Based Computational Approach," Staff General Research Papers 10376, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henry Farber, 2003. "Nonunion Wage Rates and the Threat of Unionization," NBER Working Papers 9705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Grund & Dirk Sliwka, 2003. ""The Further We Stretch the Higher the Sky" - On the Impact of Wage Increases on Job Satisfaction," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.