Report NEP-LAB-2000-05-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Lorenzo Forni & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2000. "How much should Americans be saving for retirement?," Working Paper 0002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Josef Falkinger & Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, . "A Simple Mechanism for the Efficient Provision of Public Goods - Experimental Evidence," IEW - Working Papers 003, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Y. Xu, 2000. "Forecasting Labor Supply in Urban China: Integrating Demographic Dynamics and Socioeconomic Transition," Working Papers ir00011, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Juan José Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno, . "Explaining Youth Labor Market Problems in Spain: Crowding-Out, Institutions, or Technology Shifts?," Working Papers 2000-09, FEDEA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Marcel Kucher, . "Managerial Power and Compensation," IEW - Working Papers 028, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno, . "The Role of the Minimum Wage in the Welfare State: An Appraisal," Working Papers 2000-12, FEDEA.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimueller, . "Firm Size Wage Differentials in Switzerland: Evidence from Job Changers," IEW - Working Papers 001, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:fip:fedhwp:wp-00-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josef Zweimueller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, . "Firm-specific Training: Consequences for Job Mobility," IEW - Working Papers 037, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Rodriguez & Madeline Zavodny, 2000. "Explaining changes in the age distribution of displaced workers," Working Paper 2000-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.