Report NEP-KNM-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201728, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201727, University of Turin.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017. "Research, knowledge transfer and innovation: the effect of Italian universities’ efficiency on the local economic development 2006-2012," Working papers 60, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Ekperiware, Moses Clinton & Olatayo, Timothy O. & Egbetokun, Abiodun Adeyemi, 2017. "Human capital and sustainable development in Nigeria: How can economic growth suffice environmental degradation?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-29, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wei Dong & James Fudurich & Lena Suchanek, 2016. "The Digital Economy—Insight from a Special Survey with IT Service Exporters," Discussion Papers 16-21, Bank of Canada.
- José Fernández Donoso & Fernando Hernández, 2017. "International protection of intellectual property rights: a stochastic frontier index," Serie Working Papers 41, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Joan Crespo & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Smart Specialization policy in the EU: Relatedness, Knowledge Complexity and Regional Diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1717, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Christian Rupietta & Harald Pfeifer & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Firms' knowledge acquisition during dual-track VET: Which sources are important for innovativeness?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0131, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).