Report NEP-KNM-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Saleh Farazi & Ana Pérez-Luño & Shanthi Gopalakrishnan, 2016. "How Can Knowledge Structuration Serve Strategic Goals? A Theory For Technology Firms," Working Papers 16.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration), revised Jun 2016.
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2016. "Knowledge transfer at the science-policy interface: How cognitive distance and the degree of expert autonomy shapes the outcome," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 441, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Manuel Souto-Otero & Andreia Inamorato dos Santos & Robin Shields & Predrag Lazetic & Jonatan CastaÃ±o MuÃ±oz & Axelle Devaux & Stephanie Oberheidt & Yves Punie, 2016. "OpenCases: Case Studies on Openness in Education," JRC Working Papers JRC101533, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jukka TERÃ„S & Alexandre DUBOIS & JENS SÃ–RVIK & MARTINA PERTOLDI, 2015. "Implementing Smart Specialisation in Sparsely Populated Areas," JRC Working Papers JRC98691, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Oecd, 2016. "Stimulating digital innovation for growth and inclusiveness: The role of policies for the successful diffusion of ICT," OECD Digital Economy Papers 256, OECD Publishing.