Report NEP-KNM-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Yoo Hwan & Graff, Gregory D., 2016. "Academic Knowledge Spillovers and the Role of Geographic Proximity in Regional Agriculture-related Sectors: The impact of agricultural research at Colorado State University on the Colorado economy, an," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Blerjana Bino & Ketrina Çabiri & Erjon Curraj & Alban Hashani & Ilire Mehmeti, 2015. "Knowledge-Based Regional Development in Albania and Kosovo - Reducing social and economic disparities through social and economic innovation," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 113, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Faggian, Alessandra & Partridge, Mark & Malecki, Ed, 2016. "Creating an environment for economic growth: creativity, entrepreneurship or human capital?," MPRA Paper 71445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nesterenko Nadezhda Anatolyevna, 2016. "Innovations in management of human resources: from traditional to the innovative," Published Papers m16n2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kleeva, Lyudmila Petrovna & Kleev, Ivan Vladimirovitch & Nikitova, Anna & Krotov, Alexander Yurievitch, 2016. "Features of Development of Regional Research and Innovation Systems (On the Example of Russia and Kazakhstan)," Working Papers 541, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2016. "Inherited Advantage and Spinoff Success," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 437, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sándor Juhász & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Tie creation versus tie persistence in cluster knowledge networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1613, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Jacob LaRiviere & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Katherine Simpson, 2016. "What is the Causal Impact of Knowledge on Preferences in Stated Preference Studies?," Working Papers 2016-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ndambendia, Houdou, 2014. "Exports diversification and knowledge sharing from south-south and south-north economic cooperation: evidence from the Central and West Africa," MPRA Paper 71571, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Cleo Jacobs Johnson & Ava Madoff & Scott Richman & Matthew Johnson & Claudia Gentile, 2016. "The Founding of an Urban Charter School: Three Years of Academic Growth and Key School Characteristics," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5ea03c380804432f97d25d1df, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kerr, William R. & Nanda, Ramana, 2015. "Financing innovation," Research Discussion Papers 28/2015, Bank of Finland.