Report NEP-KNM-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2015. "Determinants of R&D University-Frim Collaboration and Its Impact on Innovation: a Perspective from the Italian Food and Drink Industry," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 225668, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goorha, Prateek, 2016. "A note on innovations from subjective ideas maps," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michal Wilinski, 2016. "Knowledge-based economy," Working Papers 16/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms between 2001 and 2013," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 54, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Gabriel Garber & Sergio Mikio Koyama, 2016. "Policy-effective Financial Knowledge and Attitude Factors," Working Papers Series 430, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2016. "Does innovation foster or mitigate the corruption obstacle? Firm-level evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 71088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho & YAMANOUCHI Kenta, 2016. "Complementarity and Substitutability between Tangible and Intangible Capital: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 16024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2016. "Relational knowledge transfers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66427, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Einiö, Elias & Martin, Ralf & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD Design for RD," Working Papers 73, VATT Institute for Economic Research.