Report NEP-KNM-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianni Guastella & Frank van Oort, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and interregional research spillovers in European innovation: modeling and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1506, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2015. "Innovation, R&D spillovers, and the variety and concentration of the local production structure," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "R&D Migration: a cross-national analysis," MPRA Paper 62541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dessi, Roberta & Yin, Nina, 2015. "Venture Capital and Knowledge Transfer," TSE Working Papers 15-555, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Christopher J. Tyson, 2015. "Partial Knowledge Restrictions on the Two-Stage Threshold Model of Choice," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201503, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Heyen, Daniel, 2015. "Strategic Conflicts on the Horizon: R&D Incentives for Environmental Technologies," Working Papers 0584, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Crespi G.A. & Tacsir E. & Vargas F., 2014. "Innovation dynamics and productivity : evidence for Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 092, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jürgen Bitzer & Erkan Gören & Sanne Hiller, 2015. "International Knowledge Spillovers: The Benefits from Employing Immigrants," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 49 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Lilas Demmou & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Boosting Productivity in Russia: Skills, Education and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1189, OECD Publishing.
- Michael S. Kinch & Julio Raffo, 2015. "Sources of biopharmaceutical innovation: An assessment of intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 24, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Maya Shatzmiller, 2015. "An early knowledge economy: the adoption of paper, human capital and economic change in the medieval Islamic Middle East, 700-1300 AD," Working Papers 0064, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Zhang, Wei & Kato, Edward & Bhandary, Prapti & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Ibrahim, Hassan Ishaq & Agbonlahor, Mure Uhunamure & Ibrahim, Hussaini Yusu, 2015. "Communitiesâ€™ perceptions and knowledge of ecosystem services: Evidence from rural communities in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1418, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).