Report NEP-KNM-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the gap between industrial dynamics and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 391, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Janina Stankiewicz & Marta Moczulska, 2014. "The involvement of employees in knowledge management in the light of the research results," Working Papers 47/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Piermartini, Roberta & Rubínová, Stela, 2014. "Knowledge spillovers through international supply chains," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Brüggemann, Julia & Crosetto, Paolo & Meub, Lukas & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Intellectual property rights hinder sequential innovation: Experimental evidence," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 227, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lai, Chung-hui & Wang, Vey, 2015. "Effects of intellectual property rights protection and integration on economic growth and welfare," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fritz Breuss, 2015. "In Search of Growth in a Future with Diminished Expectations. The Case of Austria," WIFO Working Papers 493, WIFO.
- Frosch, Katharina & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Steinle, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2015. "Individual determinants of inventor productivity: Report and preliminary results with evidence from linked human capital and patent data," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zehao Hu, 2014. "Financing Innovation with Unobserved Progress," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Agnieszka Czajkowska, 2014. "Mezzanine as an alternative form of corporate financing," Working Papers 37/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.